Can I contract HIV/AIDS through licking a girl's vagina, sucking nipples or kissing?

Excellent

Question
Hi Doctor , i just had a massage and the lady .. she massaged my d**k and we kissed tongues meeting each other.. i also sucked her nipples but no contact through her vagina..may i know if im at risk of getting HIDS/HIV? also may i know separately, if i can contact HIV/AIV through licking a girl's vagina.. sorry
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 23 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

HIV is a sexually transmitted disease.

It is not transmitted through kissing, but the HIV virus will be present in vaginal and cervical secretions of the infected female .

If you have any abrasions or ulcers in oral mucosa then the virus can enter your body while licking vagina. Virus will not penetrate intact mucosa and skin.

I advice you not to indulge in unprotcted sex .

Hope I have provided the information you needed.

Follow-up: Can I contract HIV/AIDS through licking a girl's vagina, sucking nipples or kissing? 6 minutes later
Hi doctor thanks for your reply.

how about if my anus has brushed across her panties that might contain vagina fluid.. am i at risk ? thanks doctor. also like to address eariler question, if kissing.. through any ways can be contracted with the disease? or only through.. the vagina..
Follow-up: Can I contract HIV/AIDS through licking a girl's vagina, sucking nipples or kissing? 2 minutes later
Also doctor, if my anus accidentally brushed her vagina but have not inserted.. am i at risk of getting AIDS/HIV.. thanks doctor

Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 12 minutes later

Hello
Good to hear from you.

Kissing will not transmit the disease.Till now there is no documented case of transmission of HIV through saliva.

If your skin and mucosa around anus is intact without denudation or any lesions ,then you wont contract the disease.

HIV virus survive for very short period outside the body.

I advice you to be careful during oral sex as along with HIV there are many other sexual transmitted diseases which you can contact.

Hope i have cleared your queries. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.
Wish you good health