Can I be recommended good maternity/multi-speciality hospitals near VIP road, Kolkata?

Hi I am pregnant and I am looking for good Maternity/multispeciality hospital near to VIP road Kolkata which have good Gynae, remark and success. Good facility and service.
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 38 minutes later

To find a good Obstetrician nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at

These are the list of few doctors and hospital in the mentioned location or nearby.
1. Dr Sharmishtha Patra, M.B.B.S., M.S., M.R.C.O.G.(London), Salt lake city, Salt Lake.
Contact no: +0000, +0000.

Contact: +0000, +0000.

3. Fortis Hospitals Ltd, Anandpur EM Bypass, East Kolkata Township.
Contact no: +0000, +0000.

4. XXXXXXX General Hospital, Kasba, Golpark, East Kolkata Township,
Contact no: +0000, +0000.

During the pregnancy it is best to have a doctor nearest to your place where you can approach in every emergency.

Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.