Can I apply oxy bleach to remove the scar of chicken pox?
User rating for this question
Hello . I have just recovered from chicken pox. Its been almost 20 days since i got it. Now i am alright. Can i apply oxy bleach to my face now or should i wait? And what can i do for the marks
Posted Sun, 24 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: Avoid bleach.Steroid and kojic caid will help. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for writing to health care magic. Chicken pox if occurs above the age of 20 leads to marks and scars.This is known as post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.It will subside on its own but will take time.Starting treatment will help in early clearing of marks. To begin with I will advise you to start a mild steroid cream like flutivate at day time.Apply it only on marks .Use it only for a week or at the most 2 weeks.This will help in early clearing of marks.Using product beyond this peroid will lead to side effects. At night time you can apply a combination of kojic acid and vitamin c cream.Carofit ultra is one such brand for this combination.Apply it to entire face.This will improve your skin texture and will also remove scars.You can continue this cream for 2 to 3 months as it does not have any side effects.Avoid sun as far as possible.Use a good sunscreen. In my opinion this will be enough to remove your scars.In case if you think recovery is slow you can go for chemical peels.You can consult a dermatologist for this procedure. Bleaching will irritate your skin so it will be better to avoid it. I hope this will help you.In case of any concerns I will be happy to help you. Take care.
People also viewed
- My wife has one egg rupture and its thickness is 9. can she become pregnant
- Desmoplastic spindle cell melanoma
- Spindle cell dermatofibroma
- Havent ejaculated in 3 weeks and semen leakage
- Ehlers danlos syndrome ginger
- What is cellular dermatofibroma
- How to remove chicken pox scars
- Chicken pox scar removal soframycin
- Chicken pox scars removal berberis
- Easily available chicken pox scar removing cream
- Chain of infection process
- Ehlers danlos syndrome and uveitis
- Peppermint oil premature ejaculation
- Does soframycin helps in removing chicken pox scar?
- Does doxycycline treat cellulitis