Can Hepatitis C be caused after protected sex?

A man manually inserted the full length of his fingers inside my anus using new gloves and fresh lube. I would like to know if there are any risks for Hepatitis C. Thank you
Posted Sat, 22 Mar 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on HCM. Well looking into your problem If the person is wearing gloves there is no risk for you contracting Hepatitis C as there was no skin contact . Still if you think there were any risk factors involved you can get HCV - RNA levels done . Take care. Dr. Shruti