Can HIV be transmitted after washing hands with soap?

I have rubbed my penis between ass cheeks of a girl and cummed out. There was no touch of penis head to vagina.
After cum, I have cleaned my hands and penis with hot water and soap.

Could you please inform me about trasmission of HIV virus to my body ?

Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Mitaly 20 minutes later

There is no risk of transmission of HIV or STD in your case. In fact there are no cases reported to have transmitted infection through this mode.

A person gets infected only when the partner in question, infact is ‎infected with HIV, and has very high titres. ‎‎Though, the risk of infection by just contact without complete intercourse is comparatively ‎very less than that due to complete intercourse as the transmission of HIV virus occurs by means of any body fluids as semen,vaginal fluid,blood,saliva.

Since you have explained that there was just rubbing by the penis on the butts so possibility of transmission is remote. It neither insertive or receptive type of transmission so no studies on this mode of ejaculation.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for follow up.
Follow-up: Can HIV be transmitted after washing hands with soap? 1 hour later
Hello Dr.Mitaly,

Thanks for your answer.

You mean that a complete transmission of body fluids of male and female is necessary for the infection and I had just ejaculated over the butts which is away from the tip of penis.

I am not sure if that happened or not but I need to ask, my testises might had touched on the back hole or vagina of this girl, is there any way for the virus to get inside from the epiderma?

Answered by Dr. Mitaly 1 hour later

Thanks for the follow up

Yes transmission occus when there is exchange of any bodily fluid between two partners.If the testes had touched then also the risk of transmission is not possible.

The possibility of transmission in your case seems very remote.

Hope my answer is reassuring and adequate.

Wish you good health.

Take Care!
Follow-up: Can HIV be transmitted after washing hands with soap? 2 hours later

I have taken a "HIV Antikor(1&2) + p24 Antijen" test two hours earlier.

The result is negative, today was the 24th day over this issue.

Will this result ok now or ?

Thanks a lot.

Answered by Dr. Mitaly 7 hours later

Thanks again

Since both the tests have been negative you can be relaxed.There does not seem to be possibility of infection.

Take Care!