Can Cybalta and Planquenil react against each other?

I take Cybamta and I just started plaquenil do they react against each other? XXXXX
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 56 minutes later
Brief answer...there does exist some interaction between these two medicines. Detailed answer... Hello, Thanks for the query. It has been seen that PLANQUENIL ( HYDROXYCHOLOQUINE ) tends to increase the blood levels of CYMBALTA ( DULOXETINE ) and thus you need to monitor the side effects.You may get increased side effects of DULOXETINE. These side effects may include drowsiness,nausea,dry mouth,increased blood pressure etc. In case you start getting side effects,then should consult your doctor and get the proper dose adjustment done. I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query. Best of luck Thanks