Can Citalopram be taken in the morning? On Dosulepin and Inderal

I am taking Citalopram 20 mg at night but when I wake up I feel terrible, should I take them in the morning, I also take Dosulepin at night 75mg, and half inderal
Posted Fri, 29 Jun 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
You can take citalopram in the morning as a single dose and see if your symptoms improve. Shifting the dose of citalopram from night time to morning time will not alter its efficacy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.