CT scan showing incidental adrenal adenomas. Should I get tested for sleep apnea?

From the time my colonoscopy was scheduled till now I had a CT scan discover that i have 2 incidental adrenal adenomas. One on the surface of the adrenal cortex and one in the adrenal medulla. Over the past 2 weeks i have experienced a sleeping disorder. After about 4-5 hours every night my body wakes me up thirsty and wanting to eat something sweet. My blood sugar levels are fine, so my assumption is that this is a symptom of the tumors effecting hormone production and sugar levels. My 24 hour urine test came up slightly positive (cortisol). My endocrinologist doesn't think I should go through the surgery.My GP says I should get tested for sleep apnea?? should I?
Posted Fri, 20 Dec 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. P.V Pradeep 2 days later
Brief Answer: I need more details... Detailed Answer: Sleep apnea is not related to the adrenal masses. Please give me more details of the CT of adrenals like the size, site, HU values etc. Also please put up the hormonal assay reports. You have a feature to upload reports on this page. You can utilize that to upload the reports to this query. These are needed for further decision making. Awaiting your reply... Dr Pradeep
Follow-up: CT scan showing incidental adrenal adenomas. Should I get tested for sleep apnea? 4 hours later
thanks, adrenal adenoma 1.1 cm on adrenal cortex .8 (point eight) cm in adrenal medulla did not receive test result print out to post do these tumors grow?