CT scan of lumbar spine showed mutilevel degenerative change of lumbar spine with disc osteophtye complex. What to do?

Excellent

Spine Surgeon
Question
yes ,i have made a ct scan lumbar spine with a impression of mutilevel degenerative change of lumbar spine with disc osteophtye complex more prominent at L4-L5 vacuum phenomenon at the sacroiliac joint I having two much pain in my back , what can i do for it , it will for all my live this pain ?
Posted Mon, 23 Sep 2013 in Back Pain

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
spine injection may ba an option

Detailed Answer:
You have multilevel lumbar degeneration and pronounced at L4-5 level. Back pain is due to degeneration and may be due to si joint. I would suggest to consult a spine specialist and get a thorough exam. Need to find out if any nerve related problem, Any tenderness along sl joint?
If possible upload mri report. Thanks.

Follow-up: CT scan of lumbar spine showed mutilevel degenerative change of lumbar spine with disc osteophtye complex. What to do? 17 hours later
Thank you ! i will go to your recomendation ! and let you about it , no problems a this moment with nerve !!! another question can I go to quiropractices services ? yes a litter tenderness with my back and more if I sit and stand up I have to do it very slow !! thank again !!

Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
assessment has to be from the spine specialist

Detailed Answer:
Initial assessment has to be from the spine specialist. Later on you can continue the treatment at chiropractor depending upon the pain generator.
Another thing if you can establish pain generator then local spine injection can be given for pain relief. Thanks.

Follow-up: CT scan of lumbar spine showed mutilevel degenerative change of lumbar spine with disc osteophtye complex. What to do? 12 hours later
Dr. Chaudhari !

Thank you , I will let you know, how I am doing , today a then do my Dr. and
gave my injection for the pain , Toradol and Kenalog IM . this moring
Have a nice Day! Thanks !

Brief Answer:
keep in touch.

Detailed Answer:
Sure! Let me know further development.
Wishing you good health. Thanks.