Burping and light headedness after eating. Gastric problem?

Infertility Specialist
i feel sick everytime i eat and i get a bit burpy as well!!! ive had some light headiness as well x
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

The symptoms you mentioned are suggestive of hyperacidity or gastric ulcer. Following are my advice for you:

1) For a few days have food which is less spicy and hot. Have less tea or caffeine.

2) If you wish the diagnosis to be confirmed, see your physician and ask for Gastrointestinal endoscopy. It will show if any gastric or duodenal ulcer is present.

3) Ask your physician if he can prescribe few antacid medications like pantoprazole. It will bring down your sickness feeling to a great extent immediately.

4) Please get random blood sugar test just to know the sugar level is in normal limits.

Hope my answer would be help to you. Please accept my answer if no other queries exist

Wishing you speedy recovery.