Burning urination, white discharge and bumps on penis after protected sex. What is the problem?

Question
Two months ago I went to da health department for small red bumps on my penis.they were painless but I also had a rash on my forehead which is why I went. The health department did not call back which everyone told me is a good sign I also called them back and they said the same thing. Turns out I had a allergic reaction..two months later after protected sex with the same girl, I started getting this burning sensation when I urinate and a white discharge. Small little bumps appear again too..if my tests were negative wat is the problem now? I've never had a medical problem of this caliber before
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later

Painless small red bumps on the penis with STDs (sexually transmitted disease) ruled out can be due to dermatitis ( allergic or contact) or eczema. Other possible cause of such rash which suddenly appears is due to fungal infection of the area.

Don’t use any cosmetics on the penis, instead use some topical creams like Lotrimin and 1% hydrocortisone gel twice daily.

Wear cotton clothes, retract the foreskin daily and soak in warm water to clean penis and foreskin. In case the symptoms persist then you may need oral antimicrobials/ antifungals for which you have to consult and get it prescribed from your doctor.

Burning during micturition can possibly be due to a urinary infection which can be confirmed by doing a simple routine urine examination. Oral antibiotics and plenty of fluids orally are the mainstay of treatment.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Regards.