Burning sensation in arms, legs and groin. Negative for STD. History of candida. Possibilities?

I have experienced slight burning sensations through bottome part of arms, parts of legs, bottoms of feet, and through the groin, off and on. Sometimes this increases from sugar intake. A week ago I recieved test results back from std test of HIV, Chlamydia, gonorrehea, and herpes 2 and came back negative. I know in the past Ive had some candida issues inside my body, but no kinds of outbreaks on genitals at all. Ive had anxiety about this as well and searching for some other possibilities. Also can the antibodies be different for everyone that tests negative for the herpes 2 test? Meaning if someone tests negative in the 70's, 80's, or has a 91 on the test, negative is negavtive and not to stress it unless your positive correct?
Thank you,
Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Vidya KR 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your queries.
I would like to have a little more information about you. Have you been checked for diabetes? If not, we would like to check your fasting blood glucose (FBS), post prandial blood glucose (PPBS) and a HBA1c level.
We could possibly be looking at a diabetic neuropathy. As far as the Candida is concerned, the chances of having Candida in a situation like this are low. They don’t present like this.
Also, I don’t think we need to worry about negative tests. The tests would be testing the most commonly formed antibodies and we shouldn’t be worrying about that.
I hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any more questions.