Bumps under chin, rash, itchy, benadryl oral and topical, hydrocortisone cream

My 36 year old wife presented with bumps under her chin three days ago. She thought they were mosquitto bites. Then the next morning she woke up and the rash moved down to her neck. Very itchy but not painful. The rash is raised and and spongy presents like hives. No fever or other symptoms. On her neck the worst area is raised and grouped together. The rash has not gotten worse and it has not migrated to other parts of her body. Otherwise healthy person. She has tried folowing treatments: Benadryl oral and topical. Claritin and zyrtec and topical hydrocortisone cream. She feels that the hydrocortisone cream may have helped a little. We can provide pictures of rash if needed.
Thank you very much. XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 3 hours later

I would answer better if you can provide me the picture of rash and the picture of initial bump .A picture showing the both so that I can asses its spread.

Kindly do it to YYYY@YYYY .