Bumps on vaginal wall. Internal exam done, vaginal swabs taken. Asked to visit gynecologist. Reasons for bumps?

Hi I had a gp do an XXXXXXX exam and swabs then he proceeded to tellk me that I needed to see a gyno asap and would organise them to call me as i have goosebump looking bumps all over my vaginal wall and that he had never seen anything like it before and that he could not comment any further.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 5 hours later

Without examination, it is difficult for me to give any comment.

I believe your GP is correct, you should see your Gynecologist for further management.

It could be due to some STD's (sexually transmitted diseases).

Hope, this is helpful for you. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.