Bubbly urine, neck pain, lump below liver, pain in sigmoid colon. Have IBS, FMS and CFS

I was diagnosed with IBS, FMS, and CFS many years ago. Due to more chronic abdominal symptoms I had a colonoscopy, CT, Ultrasound. I am thin, have chronic bloating, now I sometimes have pain in sigmoid colon and lg. lump that can be felt below liver area. Nothing showed but kindey and liver cysts and a large but normal(they say) pancreas and irritation from reflex. I also had a gallbladder function test done because that disease runs im my family. It was not functioning normal but not bad enough according to y doctor. He says it's just the IBS and FMS causing symptoms. This was 4 yrs. ago and the lump is bigger and symptom and worse. I feel like I'm just wating to die. 47yrs. old, menopausal. It you push on the lump it totaly moves to an area to where you cant feel it, as if it disappears, but as i move around it will come back and sometime hurts when it's too near my rib cage. I don't understand and am frightened. It's also frightening when your sent to a urologist and he says, "your kindney seem to be fine, but one cyst is not a cyst, it's and extra lobe, but your pancreas is huge!" Enzymes were okay. Also, I had another ultrasound 3 yrs. prior due to same symptoms and none of these things showed then. Urinate a lot, but don't eat much to keep the bloating down. Urine somewhat bubbly. Ihave also had a bad spot in my spine since giving childbirth, which at times causes me backaches. the circumfrunce goes around the area where the lump started and where the pain and hardness is just below the middle of the rib cage. Oh, I have had ulcers before too, I thought due to too much anti-inflammatories. I can also feel a strong pulse in that area that causes a pain too my neck if I push on it.
Posted Tue, 11 Sep 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to heathcare Magic!
You have lots of problems and it can be anything in the abdomen.
But because you have an undiagnosed lump in abdomen which is painful, palpable, it's nature must be decided it can be just an hypertrophied pancreas or a cyst or it may be some dreaded thing like malignancy or a gigantic dilated aortic aneurysm.
The best way is to get CBC,LFT,Amylase,Lipase levels, ultrasound abdomen and a CT Contrast abdomen to have detailed insight into the problem.
Delaying just due to fear of finding something XXXXXXX can actually lead to harm.

Wish you a great health!