Brown spots on the foreskin on the shaft of penis, noticed after an intercourse. What is it?

Dermatologist
Question
I noticed a set of Three very faint grey/brown spots, almost perfect spaced below the forskin on the shaft of my penis, They are each less than 1cm, they resemble forcyth that were injured. They appear under the skin, and the skin is raised about the same as a forcyth bump. I seem to recall them being there for a long time but more skin color, the only change is that they seem to have turned alittle browner..
I do have forcyth bumps up and down both sides of the shaft, they are at the apex of where my normal bumps are.

other factors,
I am sexually Active

I noticed them after intercourse, intercourse was rather Dry, I recall she was alittle rough with her hands as well.
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 5 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Welcome to XXXXXXX

I will try to work on the questions that you have today but I would like to know few more things as this would help me in suggesting you better, so I request you to answer the following..

a) Do you have any symptoms like burning/itching /ulceration?
b) Are these lesion growing in size or stationary?
c) Did you use any protection during intercourse?
d) Did your partner have any oral/genital lesions?

According to description provided by you these lesions appear to be penile lentigenes. A benign pigmentary change requiring no treatment.

However there can be many other conditions with similar presentation. I would suggest that you visit your general practitioner or a dermatologist so that the lesion can be examined and appropriate therapy can be prescribed.

It would be great if you could upload a picture of the lesion (close up and good resolution) using the “Upload your reports” section on the right. Alternatively, you can email them to me at YYYY@YYYY with the following subject ATTN to Dr Sudarshan.

Please do write back to me with the answers so that I can suggest you better.

Awaiting your response.

Dr Sudarshan