Brown patches on penis head. Not painful or itchy. Used lubricant while masturbating. What are they?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
Hi I'm 29. I have noticed light brown patches on my penis head, not painful or itchy etc. I noticed it after masturbating with a lubricant a few times last week, not sure if that helps.When it's erect I can not see them at all.
I thought it might be from masturbating in general.
Posted Thu, 31 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
photograph required

Detailed Answer:
These spots can be due to an allergic reaction to the lubricant used.
Another possibility is that these spots were from before and you noticed them now.
If possible please upload a photograph of the lesions.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you

Follow-up: Brown patches on penis head. Not painful or itchy. Used lubricant while masturbating. What are they? 8 days later
Hi i went toba doctor and i have jock itch. Its spread onto my penis and caused a small ulcer inside my penis tip and the marks are hyper pigmentation from the jock itch...
I also checked the expiry date on the lube and its nearly a year out of date!! Woops.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Dont worry it is curable

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the follow up.
Dont worry jock itch is an easily curable disease.
It can be treated with anti fungals.
Just remember that you have to apply the cream for at least 1 month to get complete cure.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Wishing you a good health.
Thank you

Follow-up: Brown patches on penis head. Not painful or itchy. Used lubricant while masturbating. What are they? 20 hours later
Thanks for getting back to me. Wow 1 month. That sucks. Im finding the hardest thing to get rid of is the tiny sore in the tip of my pee hole. Can't feel it most of the time, but I notice if i have not applied the cream for a while i'll get soreness in the area(only lasts for a few seconds at a time). The hot climate in australia isnt helping right now either.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Relief Will be much faster

Detailed Answer:
I can understand your situation.
Actually the hot weather promotes fungal growth.
Don't worry it's not that you will get relief after one month only.
Relief will be much faster but complete cure will take at least one month.
Thank you.