Breathed in cleaning chemicals. Struggling to breath and have stomach pain. Should I see a doctor?

I breathed in cleaning chemicals 4 days ago. During a bike ride the next day I struggled to breathe and have had stomach pain. I am feeling a little better each day. Should I still call my doctor? Or will I continue to improve?

Posted Sat, 3 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 47 minutes later
Thanks for query.
It is very unlikely to get symptoms after 4 days of exposure to chemical.
But if the symtoms of breathing difficulty are persistant then you have to consult to your doctor for clinical correlation and to rule out for chemical pneumonitis.
Chemical pneumonitis can be ruled out by CHEST-X XXXXXXX
Hope this answers your query.
If you have more queries please let me know.