Boils, rashes, clobesotal, impure blood, indigestion, mild laxative. Possibilities?

i get boils , rashes on my skin . A doctor prescribed Clobesotal cream. It reduces the rashes once they have come but does nothing to prevent them from coming. A ayurvediic doctor told these rashes were due to impure blood and indigestion. He prescribed a mild laxative. Can this indigestion lead to rashes on skin
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later

In ayurveda it is said that gastric problems and impurity of blood can lead to repeated appearance of boils or rashes on the skin.
Medically speaking, repeated boils or skin infections can happen from the external factors like dust, poor hygiene or some XXXXXXX factors like lowered immunity like in diabetes.
If the problem is persistent then it is best to get your blood glucose levels checked to rule out diabetes.
This can also be a result of hormonal changes in the body.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.