Blood work cingulate test BMP was 208. Should I be worried?

Hi, I had blood work cingulate test BMP was 208 has never been high before, they redid blood work today
I go back in three week to get the results. Should I be worried?

Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 11 hours later
Brief Answer:
What is cingulate test

Detailed Answer:

In my experience I have not heard of cingulate test. However I heard of BMP (Basic metabolic panel) and it has other components (Sodium, Potassium, BUN, Creatinine, Chloride) and never a single number like 208.

I am sorry could you please give the complete details of the test and the previous test done before. It would be helpful if you can tell us why were you tested for this and who ordered it? BMP would not take three weeks to get the results only few cultures take so much time. I tried all the possibilities to understand what is cingulate test BMP.

I guess no other physician on this forum could understand this query hence was left unanswered for 10 hours which is very rare.

Awaiting further details.