Blood test showed low WBC, platelet count, RBC, hematocrit and lymphocytes. Worrisome

My blood test results are not OK in the last 14 months. WBC, Platelet count, RBC, Hematocrit and Lymphocytes are low. I am so worried....please tell me what to do? I am female and 47 years old. From time to time I feel pain on my right side RLQ....
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 4 hours later

There are innumerable causes for your low blood counts. A detailed and systematic evaluation starting with careful physical and systemic examination will lead us to the exact cause. Based on the clinical findings and complete blood count report, a peripheral smear examination needs to be planned. The test process will be extended to take this forward.

Hope I answered your query. Let me know if you need clarifications

Dr. J. Ticku.
Follow-up: Blood test showed low WBC, platelet count, RBC, hematocrit and lymphocytes. Worrisome 8 hours later
Do you know what did cause this low blood count. I had complete physical in August 2011 and everything was perfect. In September 2011 I had very bad emotional stress and after that I started feeling sick. In February 2012 I went to see the doctor who ordered the CBC and the results came back positive....Do you think that this stress caused all the problems I have now?
Answered by Dr. Jawahar Ticku 26 minutes later

Thanks for writing back.

One of the causes of anaemia (Bone Marrow Suppression) is drug induced, especially when you have consumed drugs for your depression or stress. May be during your stress period you were deprived of essential nutrients by not consuming good food giving rise to low counts named as nutritional anaemia.

As I informed you in my earlier reply that there are multiple causes for low counts and they have to be excluded one by one by the means already advised in my early reply.

Hope you got the answer.

Dr. J. Ticku