Bloating and gas in stomach, swollen and painful, not eaten much

I have severe bloating and gas in my stomach. I have hardly eaten anything in 3 days. I am still so swollen and in pain from the pressure in my stomach.
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Enrique Molina 13 minutes later

It seems like you are suffering a lot from your symptoms. If you are unable to keep your food intake then a physician should see you rather quickly. Otherwise, you might become dehydrated and your illness can potentially progress.

If you don't have a upper endoscopy (which is a camera that looks into your stomach) to make sure you don't have any ulcers, inflammation, etc.

Let me know if I can assist you with any other concerns.