Bleeding in the lungs, chemo and radiation therapy, coumadin, treatment ?

My mother in law is experiencing bleeding in her lungs due to lung cancer treatments that involve both chemo and radiation. She is taking coumadin because of her heart valve operation from years ago. The doctors don't seem to know what to do and we are becoming increasingly worried.
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Lung Cancer
Answered by Dr. Anil Thakwani 9 hours later

From the history I could comment that it could probably be a stage3/ 4 disease .

But before coming to any conclusion I would like to see the ct scan report biopsy/fnac report .

You can send the scanned reports to YYYY@YYYY ,after having a look will try to give a better opinion on the same.

Anticipating your response,

Dr. Anil Thakwani
Clinical Oncologist.