Bitten by stray dog. Taking anti rabies vaccination. Is it safe to have alcohol?

i got bit with a stray dog on 17 dec 12 after that i have been immunized by ARV i have gone through three course of immunization( 0,3,7 day) my question kan i have alcohol during my course of immunization
Posted Mon, 14 Jan 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra 7 minutes later
Taking alcohol does not interact with anti rabies vaccination at all. Thus you can have alcohol while on ARV. However it is advisable to limit your intake of alcohol so that if you develop some systemic signs of rabies then, it should be easier to pick up.

Dr. Gyanshankar Mishra