Big muscle with ball head on testicle bag, mild pain after ejaculation. What is wrong?

Question
i am feelin somtihng like a big muscle with ball head in my testicle bag near my right testicle which gets mild pain after ejuclation
Posted Sun, 15 Jul 2012 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

The structure you describing could be the epididymis.

It is a normally present structure which stores the semen before ejaculation and soon after ejaculation as it empties it becomes a bit tender.

If the pain is more and associated with any grade of fever then there are chances for the epididymis to be infected.Here you may have to get examined by your treating doctor to confirm an be placed on a course of antibiotics.

Meanwhile for unbearable pain do take a tab Motrin 400 mg once a day after food in the morning.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Big muscle with ball head on testicle bag, mild pain after ejaculation. What is wrong? 19 hours later
and my penis is getting thinner and small.and sometimes i loose erection while having sex.and sometimes after having sex i mean ejuclation i don't get erection easily.usually i use to get erection again easily after ejuclation.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

The size once attained in the penis do not reduce unless there is generalised weight loss or tissue death in the penis.

The problems you facing could be due to hormonal imbalance which is most often seen in stressed periods.

If you are stressed out do practice relaxation exercises like yoga and meditation.Also do get the testosterone levels estimated.Low levels may some time give rise to conditions like this and can be treated with supplements of testosterone.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Big muscle with ball head on testicle bag, mild pain after ejaculation. What is wrong? 14 hours later
ok thanks.what about loosing erection while intercourse n not getting erection after ejuculation easily its taking more time than usual it was talking please reccemond some medicine

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

Medication like CO-Q forte is specific for this problem.Taken two capsules a day after food will help you well.

Wish you good health.