Big belly disproportionate to rest of body, occasional drinker, not heavy eater, smoker. Any surgical procedures available? Had cervical disc herniation

Hi, I am 30 years old. My weight is about 74 kgs but my waist is 37 inches. I have a big belly which is disproportionate to the rest of my body. I am not a heavy eater, drink occasionally and smoke about 5 cigarettes a day. my work regimen allows me very little time to excercise. This is very demotivating and am wondering if any surgical procedures are available to get rid of this big belly. I have a cervical disc herniation in and when I am in formal wear, I feel the pressure on my neck because of my stomach. I also feel that it is gradually becoming bigger. Please help with advice.
Posted Mon, 9 Jul 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 8 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.
To help you better I need certain informations from you.
What is your height?
Have you been ever tested for hypothyroidism,diabetes,lipid profile etc?
Is there any family history of diabetes or heart ailments?
Do you suffer from hypertension?

Waiting for your reply