Becoming lazy, not interested in doing anything. How to improve will power?

Dec 2015

I'm becoming lazy. not interested in doing anything. how do I improve will power?
Posted Fri, 13 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi, Detailed Answer: Dear Welcome to XXXXXXX We understand your concerns Well. You have a point there. You are feeling lazy lately. I understand. But why? You have not mentioned your age and other details. Still I will try to answer your query in general. Laziness is inborn with every human being. Everyone wants to sit idle, watch TV, eat junk food, chat without any purpose etc. This is possible if every amenities and pleasures of life are available at hand without moving a muscle. That is not the case actually. Everyone are supposed to work or do something for the want of success in life or to fulfill some obligation. Because of the fruits of work or obligation people forget being lazy. Because of health issues, people stop being lazy, Because of family and peer issues, people work, at least don't sit idle. "Idle mind is devil's workshop". Being lazy is being idle. Idle mind never thinks positive. Idle mind never have cheer, happiness etc. Idle mind is always confused, and thereby contradicted by every circumstance. Therefore, for a better future, you need to come out of this situation. Nobody can help you. We can guide you though. It is you who do things according to guidelines and succeed. Teachers teach, you have to study. Coaches coach, you have to learn the game. Nobody will walk you through the life. Animal instinct says "only the fittest survives". In my opinion, you are not interested in anything because you do not have an aim which creates interest. You eat food because you have to fulfil body requirement (aim), You wants to go to park to fulfill your mind's need of fresh air. You watch TV shows because they enthrall you etc. Means we do things with interest if we have an aim. We also do things because there is no other way around, like eating food. So to get interest either you should have a strong guiding dream or you are cornered. Both should help you. Laziness and lack of interest go hand in hand. They are dear friends. Same applies to good activity and interest. You should have interest to be active and have to be active to be interested. Now you have the answer. That means, Don't just live, live with a purpose. Have an aim, be active and be happy. Life will open every avenue in front of you. You can choose from a veriety of options because your heart is open and wide. Not congested as in the case of lazy people. "You are what you think". If you think lazy, you will be lazy. If you say I am not interested, your life will be like that always. I suggest you talk to me over phone through WWW.WWWW.WW Customer care officers will assist you to do so. I need to talk to you in detail to know more about your problem, so as to suggest correct guidelines and psychotherapeutic methods. Hope this answer satisfies you. Available for further clarifications. Good luck. Dr. K. V. Anand Psychologist / Psychotherapist
Follow-up: Becoming lazy, not interested in doing anything. How to improve will power? 4 hours later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX The message is very clear here. I need to have some purpose in life or say everyday activity. My details: XXXXX unmarried living with room mates just switched to new IT company , moved from pune to Mumbai.
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 12 minutes later
Brief Answer: Here, you are, your wonderful future. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for your feedback. I hope you clearly understood my answer for your early question. You are into IT field. IT field is such that it is abundant with opportunities. You need to look forward to at least 10 years. Ask yourself. What would you be? Where would you be? Find a dream answer and nurture it through, carry the dream with you. Tell about the dream to everyone. Plant it in your mind so firmly that you yourself cannot uproot it. Now you have a purpose to work for, to be active, not to be lazy. In between you can marry, can have kids, can relocate, anything. The goal will be reached. Otherwise, you will see marriage, children, relocation and every other happening in the life as goal and loose interest because every person do the same. We need variety to go forward. Find it in your life. Hope everything is fine,. Be happy always, try hard to be happy and after sometimes it will become a habbit. Thanks. Dr. KV Anand
Follow-up: Becoming lazy, not interested in doing anything. How to improve will power? 1 hour later
Thank you Dr. XXXXXXX The problem here is I'm afraid of taking any goal.
Answered by Dr. K. V. Anand 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Your problem will be solved. Stop worrying. Detailed Answer: Dear, I can clearly understand your problem. I know what is happening there. You are afraid of taking up any goal because of so many problems. I suggest you to contact me through telephonic counseling session through XXXXXXX I need to know so many things about you. Specifically so many queries I have. Only through an open conversation with you can reveal the problem you are facing. I suggested this in my first answer itself. Please do it. I am very happy to help you and I can assure you that you will be a success in your life after this treatment procedure. Thank you. Dr. K.V.Anand