Bad dreams induced by brain waves. What can I do to resolve this?

Dear Dr.
I am from XXXXXXX Lanka and Again some one or group started try to harm my brain by sending some XXXXXXX brain waves as i am unable to stop that is happening while I am sleeping and awaken mode.So I think I need some advise and your help for protect the brain.Sometimes,my dreams are organized in a bad way to such issue.I do not know whether this is some thing political or economic issue.As I think the waves are comming from Colombo area.My economy is also not good for channel doctors again and again.So I wish I could recieve enough money too.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 4 hours later

Hi there. Thank you for posting your question.

I will do my best to help you.

What you describe here might be the early symptoms of a psychotic illness. You may have early schizophrenia. Please go and talk to a doctor. I wish you discuss these issues with your family members. They will be of great help to you for managing the problems.

There is nothing to be gained by delaying. You do not need to suffer these frightening symptoms. There is lots of help out there for you. Believe me all these are completely treatable by a competent Psychiatrist with early intervention.

I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Follow-up: Bad dreams induced by brain waves. What can I do to resolve this? 9 hours later
I hope and would like, if I could receive USD 1 million for business which is inside my mind, I hope and wish it will not be a health issue for me or other?Isn't it?However, I wish to have fortune for receive it early.Then I can start meritorious activities like donations to sick people, poor people,monks etc.
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 3 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
While I understand the state you are in, I would request you to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible for an early evaluation.
Wishing you the very best.
Andrew Rynne.
Follow-up: Bad dreams induced by brain waves. What can I do to resolve this? 2 days later
Specially I want your help to stop any sort of bad issues which may be arisen due to my thoughts to others.I have a wish to do great 8 meritorious activities by USD 1 million as follows.
1.katina robe
2.8 pirikara facilities for monks
5.accompany donation
6.buddha statutes
7.various alms donations

And donations to sick people,poor people,children etc.

What I want to avoid are
1.sleep obstuctions
2.bad and damageable brain waves from others
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 9 hours later

Your intentions are appreciated but I think they are not realistic.

With the discussions I have had, you seem to be displaying few symptoms such as delusions and hallucinations. Though I do not have any direct experience with this type of symptoms I understand the problem, and know it is an extremely difficult problem for an expert to solve on this forum.

So I strongly encourage you to XXXXXXX a local Psychiatrist as it appears to be treatable.

Wish you good health.