Athlete. Have height problem. Bone near my wrist and the bone till the elbow can have no further growth. Need help?

Hi.. This is XXXXX.. I have a problem with my height.. I have been a athlete from my young age.. Be it cyclying, swimming, cricket, athletics as well was always a champion.. I have done many of the treatments for the same.. In columbia asia hospital they did lot of tests and finally said that the bone near my wrist and the bone till the elbow is joint now and there are no chances of growth.. After listening to this i lost hopes and stopped everything.. These days i am very much upset because of this.. I don't go to any of my family functions.. I have been to the gym as well as i thought something might work there but to my suprise even there no result... there were some protein powder as well someting which i had put on in my shoe by the magnetic thing in that i would grow tall they said but even that did not help...
I recently checked my height it is 148cm (4.10).. Can you help me in this?
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
You have already attained your final height.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX you will not be happy to hear this from me but still i need to tell you the truth. We grow in height because of lengthening of bones. Once the bones are fused , height does not increase. So you are late for it now. Secondly your query does not tell about the height of your parents, may be you are genetically short, in that case even if you had come earlier, we would not have been in a position to help you.
Regards and sorry again as we are not able to help you.
Follow-up: Athlete. Have height problem. Bone near my wrist and the bone till the elbow can have no further growth. Need help? 44 hours later
Hi Doctor... Thank you for your reply... It was my last try... Anyways thank you... :-)
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Sorry again!

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX there are certain things we need to accept. Still, I once again convey my heart felt regret as I am not in a position to help you. Regards! All the best.