Are there any risks associated with vaginal secretions and breast secretions?

I had an interaction with an escort in Asia. Basically we did not have any intercourse (vaginal or anal). But she gave me an oral with a condom on my penis. I fingered her vagina after putting a condom on my finger. When I sucked her breasts, there was a drop of secretion. She mentioned it was due to an hormone issue and she had it even when she was a teenager. I did not give her an oral per se, but initiated her clitoris area with the tip of my nose. When I did this, she had an release and the secretion came on to my nose. I do not recollect having taken it orally in my mouth. I cleaned up my nose with a tissue and washed my face soon.

I just wanted to understand if there are any risks associated with :
1. Secretion on the nose
2. Drop of secretion of her breast in my mouth

Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 55 minutes later

Yes, there is risk involved in exposure of vaginal fluids to the nose.It could be a chance where transfer of STDs can occur, specially ones like Herpes , Hepatitis and HIV.Do get yourself examined and investigated or the same.

Secretions from the breast most of times are sterile and do not hold any risk of infections, hence I consider this to be safe.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Follow-up: Are there any risks associated with vaginal secretions and breast secretions? 16 minutes later
But will the transmission happen through intact skin.
As I mentioned there has been no intercourse.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 minutes later
Hi , thanks for writing back.

No, transmission does not occur on the intact skin. It can occur through mucous membranes lining the nasal cavity and nasal cavity mucosa is one of the vulnerable sites.

Hope I have answered your query.

Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Are there any risks associated with vaginal secretions and breast secretions? 3 hours later
I can confirm to you doctor that the secretion was on top of my nose. It did not come into inside of my nose. I cleaned up the top of my nose with a tissue paper and then had a thorough facewash.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 17 hours later
Hi again,

Thanks again for the follow-up.

If it is indeed what you said happened, I do not see any reason for you to be worried at this point. Infections do not get transmitted through intact skin.

Stop worrying too much about this and lead a happy and safe life.

Hope to have helped you.

Please accept my answer if you do not have any more queries.