Are there any creams to avoid pain during first sexual encounter?

I am female 24 years old i want to marry soon, and i am afraid that i hurt so much and i am worried about that, sometimes i heard that in the first time you bleed so much , so i want solution,not getting hurt and to be enjoyed at first moment. So please tell me if there any creams, or best creams that is suitable to use both me and my husband that night. Thanks
Posted Fri, 24 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 1 hour later
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Congrats on your impending marriage.
There is the potential to bleed but it is usually minor if any is seen at all. Because the vaginal opening is tight there may be some discomfort but this would be minimised if there is adequate lubrication to reduce any trauma.

You and your husband should take it slowly and relax. Focus on touching, kissing and exploring each other. This serves to increase your arousal which would help increase your body's natural lubrication.

Talk to each other about what your like, prefer or stimulates you.

Buy a water based lubricant such as k y gel, astroglide,ID glide, liquid silk, if these are not available there are a lot of other options. Water based lubricants can be purchased at pharmacies and supermarkets simply look for water based vaginal lubricant.
The lubricant should be applied to the outside of the vagina, the penis and the outside of the condom if you are using one.

If you experience any significant discomfort, stop, tell your partner and relax. Make sure you are aroused and there is enough lubrication. Arousal is key because as stated earlier this affects your natural lubrication.

I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions