Are home drug test effective in finding the drug level in blood?

Question
I did 2 small lines of cocaine and 3 key bumps for the first time in over a year, last intake 3am sun am. Drank easily 1.5-2 gallons a day sun mon and Tuesday, took UDS 61 hours post use. I passed three home test with faint lines with same cutoff levels prior to testing. Urine test was a 10 panel send out. Will I pass
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Brief Answer: You are likely to test positive (not to pass). Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query, I am afraid the timeline, given the half life of the drug makes it very difficult for you to pass the test. It is true that drinking much fluids decreases its concentration in the blood. However, the time separating the intake and when you have to pass the test, considering its half life, makes it very very probable for you to test positive. Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health. Dr Bain

Follow-up: Are home drug test effective in finding the drug level in blood? 27 minutes later
Even if i passed 3 home drug test with same cutoffs

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, its very likely the test will turn out positi Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the follow up questions. I reaffirm , yes, it is very unlikely, with the tests that are used today for the test not to test positive. It is very likely for the test to be positive. Thanks and kind regards Dr Bain

Follow-up: Are home drug test effective in finding the drug level in blood? 21 minutes later
So are ome drug test not acurate h

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: They are accurate, but however, less sensitive Detailed Answer: Hi and thanks for the query, Home tests are generally used as a screening tool. NOt that they are not accurate. THEY ARE HOWEVER LESS SENSITIVE THAN THE ROUTINE TESTS THAT ARE GENERALLY USED. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, i DO NOT THINK WITH THE TESTS GENERALLY USED, THE TEST COULD FAIL TO DETECT OR TEST POSITIVE. Thanks and kind regards Dr Bain