Are EVION LC and EVION 400 the same?

This is in relation to my previous question for which I accepted the response and closed the loop but now I need some more clarity. It's about supplements. Dr Dr. XXXXXXX A.T. suggested I take EVION LC but the chemist gave EVION 400 ( green color jelly like capsule ) . Are both same or should I request for a change ? Background - Will take 1 Cod liver oil and 1 EVION LC tab in the morning after breakfast and 1 becosule tablet after dinner. XXXX
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer: Yes, the same Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Yes, they are the same. You can take them daily after breakfast. regards,