Are EVION LC and EVION 400 the same?
User rating for this question
This is in relation to my previous question for which I accepted the response and closed the loop but now I need some more clarity. It's about supplements. Dr Dr. XXXXXXX A.T. suggested I take EVION LC but the chemist gave EVION 400 ( green color jelly like capsule ) . Are both same or should I request for a change ? Background - Will take 1 Cod liver oil and 1 EVION LC tab in the morning after breakfast and 1 becosule tablet after dinner. XXXX
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 days later
Brief Answer: Yes, the same Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Yes, they are the same. You can take them daily after breakfast. regards,
People also viewed
- Vaginal lichen planus causes
- Is numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips a side effect of imdur?
- Muscle dystonia causes
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of buckley's mixture cough suppressant?
- Is blackening of the fingernails and toenails a side effect of hydroxyurea?
- Function of medicine evion lc
- Evion forte or evion lc
- Bronchogenic cancer causes
- Optic nerve inflammation causes
- Cold sore treatment causes
- Is stomach discomfort, upset, or painbladder pain a side effect of enablex?
- Is numbness or tingling of the hands or feet a side effect of lupron depot?
- Evion lc medication in liver
- Evion lc tablet wiki
- Difference between evion lc and evion 400mg