Are Diazepam pills light blue,round,scored on one side and blank on the other?
User rating for this question
I have what I believe is 10mg Diazepam pills. Light blue, round, scored on one side, blank on the other. P above the score, 10 below. I live in Vancouver. Does this sound like a generic form?
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Cannot be identified on our database Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this mix up with medications. I have looked at this drug on our database and nothing comes out to be exact. I have reasons to suggest that it is Diazepam 10mg from the images I have seen trying to identify the pill but they do not match exactly 100% to what you have described. Because we are dealing with drugs and there should be no room for approximations, I will suggest that you do not take this drug just yet as diazepam. Also, I will appreciate if you could provide an image of this pill showing both sides because the numbers are put into the system a special way. I hope to again look into the system for this. If we fail, then I will suggest that you return to the pharmacy where you got it from and let them try to look up in their system as well. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for using our services and please feel free to ask for clarifications if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Effects of diazepam side effects
- Purple veins inside lower lip
- Minimal bleeding ablation is effective do i choose hysterectomy
- Diazepam tablets side effects
- How to recognize diazepam pill
- Diazepam 2mg pill
- Spider byte red itchy spot on scrotum treatment
- Back pain intense when sleep x-ray fine suggestions
- Had unprotected sex getting cramps but no periods pregnant
- Raw inside mouth on lip
- Stinging inside tops of legs
- Does any growth medicine help in increasing height
- Inside of mouth upper lip raw
- Diazepam side effects in humans
- Rough spot on lower lip inside mouth