Ask a Urologist   »  

Any methods to enlarge penis that does not involve surgery?

i know this question is kinda odd but id like to know if theres any methods to en large the penis that does not have to involve surgery and do they really work? my curent size 5.5
Posted Thu, 6 Sep 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 35 hours later
At present, there is no proof of any non-surgical technique that permanently increases either the thickness or length of a normal penis however there are methods like clamping,hanging or penis pumps which may be used but they are generally XXXXXXX and don't give any noteworthy results.
By the way I would want to share a piece of information with you.
Even if the size of the erect penis is 3 inches,it shall be able to perform all sexual activities normally and shall satisfy the women properly.

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck