Any facial exercises to increase the cheeks?

I want to grow my cheeks pls suggest how to increse?
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 2 minutes later

There is always a self perception problem as far as our face is concerned. Yes double chin or shallow cheeks are evident to all for these situations a facial muscle exercise program has been designed. Try and stick to those parts of this list which you need. Who else but mirror is the judge.

Facial exercises
Try these simple exercises that improve your looks and delay those aging lines from appearing.

•Naso-labial lines and corners of mouth - Place two fingers on either side of the mouth and pull the corners towards the ears. Purse your lips and try to pout. Hold for count of 10. Do 10 reps to avoid naso-labial lines and sharpen corners of your mouth.
•Eye muscles - Place two fingers at the corner of your eyes. Shut your eyes tight. Open. Do 10 reps to strengthen your eye muscles.
•Chin muscle - Place three fingers below your lips, resting on the chin. Pull your lower down. Take your lower lip inside the mouth against the pull of the fingers. Do 10 reps.
•Double chin - Press the tip of your tongue behind the upper teeth in your mouth. Place the ball below the chin and press upwards. Hold for count of three. Release the pressure of the ball. Do 10 reps to avoid double chin.
•Cheek lift - Place two fingers below the chin and pull it to one side. Place the ball on the other side of the cheek. Raise the ball towards the upper ear lifting the cheek muscles. Hold for count of 10 and smile to the same side of the cheekDo 10 reps.
(reps in gym language means = repetitions one does in a set; sets = the amount of groups)
I hope I have answered your question, if you have any further query please do not hesitate in asking. If none please close the question with comments

Best of Luck

Dr Anil Grover
MBBS.MD(Internal Medicine) DM(Cardiology)
Follow-up: Any facial exercises to increase the cheeks? 16 minutes later
Thank you for your comment
I want to tell you that I am going to gym daily & my weight Is around 92 but only my cheeks are very thin so
Would you please suggest me any capsules or tablets for increasing my cheeks slowly slowly if you have ?
I am waiting for your reply
pls suggest

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 38 minutes later

The capsules and tablets are anabolic steroids where side effects far outweigh the benefits you received in this form. These are banned substances for athletes and sportsmen. Though, these are available for other diseases on prescription I will not able to either prescribe or even suggest their intake.

You are going to gym daily good, keep that up. Add facial exercises for home exercise but please do not take such drugs.

With Best Wishes

Dr Anil Grover
Follow-up: Any facial exercises to increase the cheeks? 6 hours later
Thank you

My friend has suggested me to take B complex capsules & i am taking everyday twice

Is it help full for me or any thing else

Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 8 minutes later

B complex is available over the counter and is available legally without prescription. Moreover vitamin B is water soluble vitamin therefore any amount which is not needed by body is excreted out; therefore there is no danger of overdosage. It will help if you are deficient in it, so it alright. You let me know how much helpful it had been I know it is not harmful.

Good Luck.

Dr Anil Grover