Anal intercourse and sensation of genitals. Can it cause HIV?

Dermatologist
Question
I have had sex with my x who does not have a very active sex life and says she is sure she is HIV negative. She is one of those GOOD girls :) she is still a virgin. we fooled around, she gave me a blow job, we rubbed genitals with each other and i dipped her anal for no more than 20 seconds. all this without a condom. I am circumcised. We live in the middle east where HIV is low, particularly Lebanon. Whats the chances that i might get HIV considering she might not know she is positive.
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 2 hours later

In case there is no erosion on the genitals and you know that the girl does not have any other sexual encounter than there is very less chances that she might transmit HIV.

HIV not only spreads through genital and anal route but also might spread from blow job i.e oral route in case the person is infected , so in case she has indulged in a similar practice with someone who is HIV positive then you need to get yourself tested for HIV infection.

A protection in any sort of sexual encounter is a must as HIV spreads through all body fluids.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further queries, I will be available to address them.

Dr.Rohit Batra