Am type 1 diabetic, wearing insulin pump, have BP of 105/58 and pulse of 112. Is it okay?

Hi, my blood pressure is 105/58 and pulse is 112. is that okay?
Also am a type 1 diabetic. I wear a insulin pump
Posted Sun, 26 Aug 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 2 hours later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

As per classification of Blood pressure for adults according to American Heart Association your systolic blood pressure is within normal range, but your diastolic blood pressure is slightly low. The diastolic blood pressure should be within 60 to 90mm of Hg.

You should get yourself checked by a Cardiologist.

Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,