Am I having dull right upper quadrant pain due to scar tissue?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
deep dull right upper quadrant pain, no gall bladder....could it be scar tissue or does larascopic chole cause adhesions??
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Causes to deep dull pain in upper quadrant.... Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, If you are wondering if scar tissue or adhesions could be the reasons of your pain, I'd like to ask you when did you perform laparoscopic chole? Next, are you also having nausea or vomiting or gasy/bloating? Is the pain increased after having food? Do you have pain when laying down or all the time? Are you having problems with passing the motion (constipation)? Looking forward to kindly have the requested data! Thank you! Dr.Bardha