Am I having dull right upper quadrant pain due to scar tissue?
User rating for this question
deep dull right upper quadrant pain, no gall bladder....could it be scar tissue or does larascopic chole cause adhesions??
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Fatbardha Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Causes to deep dull pain in upper quadrant.... Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, If you are wondering if scar tissue or adhesions could be the reasons of your pain, I'd like to ask you when did you perform laparoscopic chole? Next, are you also having nausea or vomiting or gasy/bloating? Is the pain increased after having food? Do you have pain when laying down or all the time? Are you having problems with passing the motion (constipation)? Looking forward to kindly have the requested data! Thank you! Dr.Bardha
People also viewed
- Kidney stones and congestive heart failure
- Congestive heart failure and tattoos
- Pain in old scar tissue
- Is feeling faint, dizzy, or lightheaded a side effect of norvir?
- Congestive heart failure sharp pains in head
- Scar tissue pain
- History of surgery pain due to scar tissue help
- Is coldness of the fingers or toes a side effect of hydroxyurea?
- Wine and congestive heart failure
- Scar tissue pelvic pain
- Is sores, welting, or blisters a side effect of propylthiouracil?
- Medicinal marijuana and congestive heart failure
- Internal scar tissue pain
- Is sudden onset of slurred speech a side effect of pirmella 1/35?
- Is swelling of the feet or lower legs a side effect of adipex-p?