After too much drinking, had vomitting, felt sick and stomach upset. Suggest?

I had too much too drink Saturday night, very unlike me...not a big very sick vomiting and felt sick next day of course but since Sunday morning, I've woke up Mon, Tues and today a little bit quesy (not too bad) still ok rest of day except I am being cautious with eating now I have alcohol poisoning
stomach easy still upset with food, growing now from little bagel and ginger ale...I am good otherwise
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Alcoholic gastritis is common

Detailed Answer:

You had an episode of alcoholic intoxication associated with moderate gastritis, very common after binge. Keep sipping fluids (up to 10oz a day) and try to replenish with home made electrolytes (lemon water with salt and sugar). You should be fine soon. Gingerale is good too if you like it. You got it right.

You can take simple PRILOSEC OTC 30 min before breakfast every day for a week. No spicy stuff and no fried and outside food allowed for a week. Such people tend to spoil the liver if you keep irritating it with outside, fat laden and spicy food.

Hope this helps.