After smoking meth breastfed the child. Will it be harmful?
User rating for this question
Hello, I recently smoked meth & then Breastfed. I didn't know that it would go into the breast milk. Have only done it once & Breastfed twice after use... I don't normally take meth & didn't know about it effecting my breast milk... I am really worried... Can u help please?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 13 hours later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hu XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. I strongly recommend you not to take met for re creational purpose while breastfeeding as it has various side effects on growth and development of baby. But since you have taken it once it will get cleared from milk in 24 to 48hours. I will suggest you to monitor your baby for any lethargy or refusal of feed and in case it is there get him evaluated by pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Fuzzy head in early pregnancy
- Early pregnancy sore feet
- Why atarax drops given to babies
- Tired after smoking meth
- After smoking meth breastfed the child will it be harmful
- Remedy for early follicular phase
- Atarax syrup for cold
- Early pregnancy greasy urine
- Dizzy after smoking meth
- Bloated after smoking meth
- Rohu fish in early pregnancy
- Rash after smoking meth
- Is taking atarax drops safe for baby
- Atarax drop for two month baby
- Atarax drops for 4 months old baby