After smoking meth breastfed the child. Will it be harmful?
User rating for this question
Hello, I recently smoked meth & then Breastfed. I didn't know that it would go into the breast milk. Have only done it once & Breastfed twice after use... I don't normally take meth & didn't know about it effecting my breast milk... I am really worried... Can u help please?
Posted Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 13 hours later
Brief Answer: relax Detailed Answer: Hu XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. I strongly recommend you not to take met for re creational purpose while breastfeeding as it has various side effects on growth and development of baby. But since you have taken it once it will get cleared from milk in 24 to 48hours. I will suggest you to monitor your baby for any lethargy or refusal of feed and in case it is there get him evaluated by pediatrician. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Essential oils for bartonella
- Tired after smoking meth
- Can mitochondrial disease be mild
- After smoking meth breastfed the child will it be harmful
- Metatarsal base and head
- Does barretts esophagus ever heal
- Basal cell carcinoma cheek
- Rifampin bartonella results
- Dizzy after smoking meth
- Bloated after smoking meth
- Rash after smoking meth
- Toddler diarrhea rash treatment
- Rare foot diseases
- Polio therapy
- Pediatric heart disorders