After how many days after sex should I take STD test?
User rating for this question
hi doc due to anxiety just had a sex with a sex worker.it lasted 25 mins, initially condom was ok. wore two infact. towards the end due to some reason it got broke. then that worker immediately pulled out.then i was doing it in side ways.I am afraid whether STD affected. Can u confirm something had happeneed already? If i need to get tested, after how many days i should get tested which gives accurate results? aand which hosp to visit? plz advise the next course of action. is there any precaution tablet to take now immediately? if so plz advise.
Posted Tue, 28 Jan 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: test after 3 mths Detailed Answer: Hello, if the condom tore, there can always be a risk of disease. There is not much you can do right now. You should test for hiv after 3mths. Other infections like syphilis etc should be tested only if you show symptoms.Every lab will do these tests. You can go the state hospital.
People also viewed
- Homeopathic cures for genital herpes
- Std testing after exposure
- Can i get std after a protected sex
- Lower left abodimal ache
- Normal sinus rhythm with st abnormality
- Std excess saliva days after
- Sneezing and inflamed throat after oral sex std
- Cure for herpes in europe
- How often should i take cifran for std
- Curing herpes forever
- Swollen lymph nodes after medical aborition
- Hsv-1 virus cure
- Constant pulsing of muscle aboe knee
- Contracting std from oral
- Back ach after abortion