After eating stomach is bloated and get rumbling sound with discomfort chest. What is it?
User rating for this question
Hello Doctor, Every day after lunch ( around from 3 PM) I am getting problems in my stomach. Getting lot of weired sounds and feeling my stomach like a balloon. Feeling very un comfortable and also some times I will get some problem in chest as well. Feeing some kind of tightness in chest.
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: GERD or Acid peptic disease Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. It seems like you are in the initial stages of developing an Acid peptic disease or GERD (GastroEsophageal Reflux Disease). Since this is the beginning stage, we can prevent it here itself. I suggest you to eat light meal in the noon. Do not take a large meal, instead take something light, and you can have evening snacks a couple of hours later. This will prevent much load on the intestines causing sounds and balooning. Drink plenty of water. Do not consume foods that cause gas formation like Legumes, and pulses. Make sure that you eat small and frequent meals to avoid this. You need not take medications for this now. However, if you feel more uncomfortable you can take a tablespoon full of syrup Digene after food to help in the process of digestion. The syrup is available over the counter. Hope this helps you. Get well soon.
People also viewed
- One loose stool three hours after bcp
- Precautions after mastoidectomy
- Raw thyroid side effects
- Water fast after enema stinging
- Bloated stomach after eating bread
- Extreme crampinf after going to bathroom
- Upper stomach discomfort after eating
- What is causing rumbling noise in stomach after eating
- What causes bloated stomach in stomach
- Velocit sensitivity
- Stomach discomfort after eating nuts
- But burns after going the bathroom
- Eye hollows alcohol
- Pain in rectum after going to bathroom
- Stringy blood in stools after barium meal