After all the question I have asked come to find

Question
After all the question I have asked come to find out I have a hiatal hernea and diverticulous .I realize I have anxiety issues .I take Lexapro that does not seem to help my anxiety My question is my Dr took me off Lisinopril like I asked him to do.Now I have Hydrocloride 25mg and Metoprol 50mg . My blood pressure was 154-90 on my visit to him before the change. I am not over weight 180 5ft 11 no excersice average pulse rate 86,71,63,88 ,51,56 will the new meds lower my pulse rate which I do not want .`I feel dizzy if it goes that low. I realize thats sounds easy but pharmacy thought the change to this mediaction was odd.
Posted Sun, 3 Dec 2017 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need to be on regular medication

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. You can ask your doctor if an alternative drug regimen would be right for you. I think that it can help. antihypertensive medication is essential and needs to be backed with regular morning walk and exercises.

Let me know if I could help further.