Addicted to masturbation and have urge to urinate. How to get rid of this?

Hellow Sir,

My problem is, Nearly every time when I have a feeling to urinate, My start having urge to masturbate / To Have sex. This is nearly everytime.
For eg. When I open up internet website (face book etc), i suddenly get strong urge to watch porn, resulting I watch porn, then masturbate, and then realize that this was just because I need to urinate.

Please help sir.with this stupid problem, my thought process is getting effected.
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 20 minutes later
Hi and thanks for your query,
I think you had masturbation addiction. This has lead to an increased sensitivity around your penile area, and anything stimulates the area gives you that sensation. Its some kind of dependence.
Sexual urge develops from the mind. I suggest you XXXXXXX a sexologist or a psychiatrist, he might be of help.
You need to self set your mind, and make personal decisions to stay away from suc things, or get occupied with some other things like reading when you get close to the computer.
I suggest a sexologist or psychiatrist might give you some helpful advice.
If I can help, do not hesitate asking any further questions.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation and have urge to urinate. How to get rid of this? 9 minutes later
Dear Sir,

While acknowledging & thanking for your suggestions, I would like to inform you that I thought that my querry will be addressed by Sexologist only. thats why i mentioned the Type of problem : as Sexual

Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 16 minutes later
Thanks and good night.
Luchuo, MD.