Addicted to masturbation. How to get rid of it?

Jul 2016

if any one is addicted for masterbation .how to get rid off from it . why after sometimes masterbation conditions again comes.
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in masturbation frequently and now addicted to it.

There is nothing abnormal to masturbate at the age of adolescence.

It is a natural desire of a man to get satisfaction of sex in absence of a female partner that you get from masturbation.

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems in future.But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and get rid off your addiction to masturbation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Addicted to masturbation. How to get rid of it? 10 hours later
due to masterbation penis is affected ,is it true? how we should do masterbation? or we should wait for nightfall? or nightfall is beter than masterbation? if i am not doing masterbation every time my concentration is to the penis and lustful situation to over come to it .is bipolar disorder affected my sexual life?or this condition occurs due to bipolar disorder ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 45 minutes later
Thanks for follow up.

Please note that masturbation do not affect penis or any organ.

To know how to masturbate you have to consult qualified Sexologist.

It is ok to release the energy once in a day or two. Masturbation is a normal process and so is nightfall.

Your present problem is related to your bipolar disorder to some extent. Please consult qualified Psychiatrist for counselling and further treatment.

Thanks and Regards.