Abdominal pain, gassy burps, frequent urination with dribbling. Gets worse after ejaculation. All test normal. What is it?

Hey I have had all sorts of tests done for stomach issues. I have gotten ultra sounds done, cat scans, blood work, urine tests, and breath test. Seen a gastronologist, urinologist and doctor. I have abdominal pain every morning I wake up and through the day sometimes with real gassy burping and passing gas. I need to pee every morning also. I am experiencing frequent urination now with dribbling at the end. It tends to get worse from ejaculation after sex or masturbating. Any ideas what could be causing this discomfort. Does a form of IBS interfear with urinating at all?
Posted Mon, 20 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 5 hours later
Thank you for the query,
Likely you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS ). IBS can some time be associated with lot of other symptoms like fatigue, headaches, stress, anxiety. Stress and anxiety can cause urinary symptoms like frequency. Masturbation and sex can increase anxiety and worsen these symptoms.
It is worthwhile trying an anxiolytic as per suggestion of your gastroenterologist and see how you feel.
Lifestyle modification in the form or regular eating sleeping habits, exercise, meditation.
Hope this answers your query.
Wish you a speedy recovery.
Follow-up: Abdominal pain, gassy burps, frequent urination with dribbling. Gets worse after ejaculation. All test normal. What is it? 13 hours later
Thank you for your help. I am going to see a nutritionist to see if she can illiminate this IBS for me.. But what would you suggest for a anxiotylic, anything over the counter easy to use to see if it helps. Anything to help out with stress or anxiety? Any suggestions would be awesome with out scheduling more doctor visits and paying more copays. Thanks alot.
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Deshmukh 37 minutes later
Thank you for the query,
WOrthwhile seeing a nutritionist they may help you.
Exercise, good sleep, meditation will definitely help. Anxiolytics are not available over the counter. Try these things likely will help you curb your symptoms.
wish you speedy recovery.