AIDS patient, HIV syndrome, medications to reduce HIV load, increase CD 4 count. Expert view ?

Question
hello i am impressed by dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX PATNA, expert view particularly his effort as giving detaile information,how can i chat with him online?
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Prasad 27 hours later

You have mentioned that you wish to chat with Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX online. Dr. XXXXXXX is not available on chat to discuss your problem. However there are equally competent doctors who are available to discuss your health queries on chat. You may use their services.

If you wish to try it, then this link will be useful:
WWW.WWWW.WW
HealthcareMagic support team have promised to refund your initial payment if you choose to use live chat.

Alternatively, you may post your complete health query here and we will try to help you obtain answers to them here.

Awaiting your response.

Thank you

Follow-up: AIDS patient, HIV syndrome, medications to reduce HIV load, increase CD 4 count. Expert view ? 42 hours later
BUT SIR I AM FINDING HIM ANSWERING REGULARLY,WHAT TIME HE IS ONLINE?I AM SUFFERING FROM AIDS HAVING FEW DAYS LEFT IN MY LIFE,IF POSSIBLE KINDLY AS HIM IF HE CAN GIVE ME AN APPOINTMENT,AS I AM ADMITTED IN P.M.C.H,PATNA,I AM NOT WORRYING FOR MY DEATH,I WANT TO GET RID OF MY PAINS,I HAVE WATCHED HIS INTERVIEW ON TOPIC OF BREAKING OUT BAD NEWS TO RELATIVES ON NDTV IN MY WARD ON MY LAPTOP,
I HAVE NOT TOLD MY RELATIVES ABOUT MY DISEASE,THEY THINK I AM OUT OF COUNTRY FOR A JOB.ANYHOW IF THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE MY BAD LUCK,MAY GOD BLESS HIM TO CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR SOCIALLY UNTOUCHABLE LIKE US.

Answered by Dr. Prasad 39 hours later

I am sorry about your current mental status. I am unaware which stage of HIV Syndrome you are in. Let me tell you that having NACO positive (National AIDS Control Organisation) does not make a person untouchable. There are many people living with this syndrome happily. The medications are far more developed to reduce the load of the HIV. The CD 4 Count can be increased dramatically at any stage of the disease. I advise you to let your family know your presence and take emotional support from them.

Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX is a Psychiatrist who answers on our portal. His address is here. You may visit him in person Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Veer XXXXXXX path, s.k puri, Patna. He is available from 9AM to 9PM in his clinic and his Phone Number is 0000

Wish you Good Health.