6 month baby having reddish brown spot on upper cheek area close to eye. Should I go for treatment?

My son is almost 6months old. a few days ago we noticed a reddish brown spot on hi upper cheek area close to his left eye. it appears dry, it almost reminds me of cradle cap. Is this something we can treat, or do we need to see a Doctor?
Posted Wed, 1 Aug 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 27 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

I have seen photo.

Reddish brown spot on the cheek of your son can be due to psoriasis, eczema, bleeding under skin etc.

As treatment is not possible at your level, please consult a Dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.

If you have further query, please feel free to ask.

With good wishes,