59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done?

Hello Doctor,

My father is suffering from a problem of passage of semen with urine.

He is 59 yrs old. Please suggest me a good doctor in Hyderabad.

I went through Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and also XXXXXXX ramayya's profile but m not sure
About their expertise.

Please advise

Posted Mon, 25 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 43 minutes later

Passage of urine in a 59 year old is most commonly normal. At that age they still produce semen from the vesicles and testis. Since human body cannot store semen and it has to pass out daily either through sexual intercourse or masturbation.

They think that is not right age to do those and refrain. Hence the semen is flushed out of the body during early morning urine.

You should look for a Urologist who can explain it well. I am not sure about the two you mentioned.
Follow-up: 59 years old. Passing semen with urine. What treatment should be done? 2 hours later
Hello Doctor,

Please suggest a urologist doctor in Hyderabad

Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 35 hours later

Dr Sasanka is a very good Urologist in Hyderabad. Please call him and fix appointment. You can refer my name 'Dr Mazumdar' from XXXXXXX

Phone: 0000

All the best.